This past weekend, I visited my boyfriend in Chicago and the highlights reel includes:
- A breathtaking helicopter tour for the coolest aerial views.
- Dining at Spiaggia, a Michelin star Italian restaurant with the.best.free.bread.ever. Would 10 out of 10 go back just for the honey ricotta olive oil dip.
- Strolling along the Chicago Riverwalk. Who needs moonlight on the beach?
- Eating Stan's donuts which I have done on all three of my trips to Chicago so far leading me to believe I have a donut problem.
- Watching a cocktail chef practice his art at Green River.
Special thank you to my wonderful boyfriend for always planning the best weekends.